Three days of heavy rain in the afternoon means my camera has stayed home. We have been using our phones instead.
In the afternoon's we have been going to lunch with a professor from the school and having "typico ecuadoriano" food. I am not as adventurous an eater as Noelani, but I've enjoyed it.
Here are some graffiti shots from Noelani's phone. Gabriel took the shots of the smurf graffiti - it is one block up and we pass it in the morning on our way to a little park to work out. It pleases Gabriel so much! The smurf movie was his first in-theater experience, with Bailey, so it's a family favorite. :-)
The other two were from our Sunday in the park with Bri and Ameen, there is a huge mural on the skatepark tunnel. In all of these, Gabriel set the camera to some crazy filter, but the effect is kinda cool.
The arcade shots are from my phone, now that I have a memory card (purchased at the mall). As is true in the states, the mall is a great rainy day adventure! And, as is true in the states (and perhaps other places in the world), wack-a-mole is a big hit (no pun intended). ;-) We also hit the pinball games...it was not quite Asbury Park, but still fun. Our favorite game was a Mario roadracing game. G sat on my lap and steered while I hit the gas. It was surprising exhilarating. We have plans to return to the mall soon...did I mention there is a Dunkin Donuts there?!?






No comments:
Post a Comment