Our plan for the next two days is to just lay low and adjust to the altitude. However, this did not take into account the energy expenditure needs of one little boy. So off we went to the park - La Carolina. A big, beautiful park with a great kids playground, plus structures like the one below - part art, part climbing structure. We rented a bike for G at a nearby bike place. We're hoping to find a bike for him to take to and from school. There seem to be tons of bike paths throughout the city. G fell and got a pretty good scrape, which resulted in my first foray into the world of no english whatsoever. With some words and a lot of gesturing I somehow managed to procure band aids and an antiseptic that G thought looked like purple blood. Now we are all wiped out, watching Phineas y Ferb en Espanol. Not a bad way to get used to the language!


6 comments:
That park looks awesome! I can't wait to go climb around :)
That park looks awesome! I can't wait to go climb around :)
That park looks awesome! I can't wait to go climb around :)
That park looks awesome! I can't wait to go climb around :)
That park looks awesome! I can't wait to go climb around :)
Oh gracious! No more comments from the cellular!
Post a Comment