Sunday, November 18, 2012

Did I mention the hats?

I think these are the less traditional hats...modeled by a non-indigenous boy...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, thank you Mary for re-sending the address to G's Blog. I texted you a couple days after Sandy wondering if liftoff was as planned. Apparently so! Finally sat and caught up on the Scotton's big adventure. With nighttime temps dipping into the teens this week, we're bit envious of Quito, unglamorous as it may be. The colors - fruit, textiles, markets - are so uplifting. The gondola in the fog, hmmm, a little daunting. Could use a fun adventure hike. So proud of you guys for getting there and doing it. Hope classes are going well. Hugs to G. Dania loves him as a hat model. Looking forward to your pictures.

Unknown said...

Owen was quite partial to the Mario hat! Gabriel can rock those hats!

Lanibug said...

Hi Angela (and Owen),
Mario is very popular here - in hats and clothes and graffiti. The Disney characters are also popular, and we have seen a lot of Shrek, too (one day we saw a Shrek trash can!).
Peace,
Mary