Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Banos: Chiva Tour

Last weekend was the first time I felt like we were on vacation. On Friday, we took a bus to Banos, a town built in the valley of the Tungurahua volcano. Banos is known for it's natural thermal baths, and it also has more waterfalls than I've seen anywhere else. By happy coincidence, Bri and Ameen were also there, and we spent the day with them on Saturday. We took a "Chiva Tour", which is an open air bus that took us to a few different spots. In this post I have some pixs from the beginning of the tour when we saw waterfalls from afar and took a gondola ride across the canyon. Gabriel's favorite part of the gondola ride stop was helping two guys pull corn nibs off ears of corn. Also some pixs of what we saw from the Chiva, and some silly boys in the Chiva. ;-)

















No comments: