Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Gift for my mom - the birds of the Galapagos

+ 1 to Noelani's post wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, having a wonderful Solstice, and promising to post more often.

This post is a gift for my mom because I took these bird pixs for her (I am not the birder that she is, so I channeled her during the long birdwatching walks). Merry Christmas, Mom! :-)

















6 comments:

emjay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emjay said...

Great bird pics Mary! Happy New Year to you and your world-travelling flock! Miss you at work! -MCJ

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! I am so enjoying your posts and pics. Such an amazing journey! I and we all miss you!

Unknown said...

That last comment was me, (leah) not Spencer. Spencer says: "Wow! Can't wait to hear all the stories when you guys get back!"

Suzu and Duncan said...

Hapy Birthday Gabriel! Papa D and Suzu are singing the birthday song to you right now! We love you and wish you the best day ever!

Tia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MISS YOU! LOVE TIA