Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Fall and Early Winter days


G is so fun. I love doing "activities" with him. These pics were on a day when I had this very brief notion that the leaves should be blown off of the driveway. As you can see, that's not what happened. But watching G have so much fun using the blower was much more worthwhile.


Preparing for a Holiday Cookie baking extravaganza.
Coming back from our neighbors, Jen and Jimmy, with a cup of flour.
He went all by himself, and was so proud.




 A post baking snack.

G is a great c-chef. He likes to try all kinds of unusual things in his eggs (I am constantly amazed at what Mary agrees to). Baking is one of my favorite things to do with him. My Grandmother was an unfathomably patient woman when we baked with her. I grew up baking holiday cookies with her every year, and am so happy that G enjoys it too. We'll make at least 3 kinds this year, hopefully more as he gets older.

No comments: