Grandmama came to visit me. I had a lot of fun. One day, Tia took me and Grandmama to the zoo. We saw insects and then Mama and Mommy came and we went on the roller coaster!

I went with Mama first.

I was excited, but didn't want to show it.

We went REALLY fast!

Then I went with Grandmama (I'm licking strawberry off of my arm).

We went around a big bend.

And then up in the air!

Speaking of up in the air, next I went FLYING in my very own airplane!

It was cool.

And then I did it AGAIN!

We did have some chill time together. We played Ladybug Game at the cabin.

And we rocked out to the "Free To Be You and Me" CD.
Tia came too, and Timmy. Tia and Timmy and Salt and Grandmama and I went swimming in the lake. Mommy and Mama went fishing in the kayak. They didn't catch anything.

On Sunday we drove back home (listening to Peter and the Wolfy). Grandmama read me both Knuffle Bunny stories and we had pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment