Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break with Bailey

Hanging out at the Farmer's Market on Saturday...someone wanted to go home and nap.

A little hair styling help.

Definitely, the ponytail on top looks better!

Come on Bailey, let's play! (trip to the mall)

Mommy got to play, too. It was a team effort.

Speaking of team efforts, Bailey and Gabriel worked together to hunt for Easter eggs.

Ah, I think I can reach this one...

Yes!

Bailey was a better at finding than I was at hiding. ;-)

Counting our chickens.

It was all about what was inside the eggs...Elmo crackers!

We took a trip to the Hatchery (where Bailey used to live (ok, she didn't live AT the hatchery, she lived across the street)).

Hmmm, it said that this was an electric fence, I wonder if that's true?

Nope. (mom's note: I just love this pix and can't believe he's so big!)

Bailey knew where to find the stash of fish food...those fish were HUNGRY!

No comments: