Tuesday, May 13, 2008

16 Months Old

Wow, I am so very old now...not a baby anymore, but a "toddler". Some things I do now that I didn't do before...
  • I can walk (really this time, that whole taking two steps thing in Feb was just a false alarm)
  • I know what mama and mommy are saying to me most of the time (sometimes I pretend I don't...)
  • I can twist the top off the bubble bottle myself
  • I can carry my sound-of-music-goat and walk at the same time
  • I know how to make my sound-of-music-goat start and stop yodeling
  • I know how to yodel
  • I can drink from my water bottle and walk at the same time
  • I can help pink-kitty-bear pat the bunny
  • I tell my moms when I've just gone pee-pee
  • I am allowed to eat strawberries (yummmm)
  • I can say a lot of words
  • I can talk on the phone
  • I can blow kisses
  • I can walk to Renata's house without being carried
  • I can ask for help when I need it
  • I can shake my head "no"
Here are some pictures from my 16 month old day...

I did my own hair (using a new "Mashed Yam" styling gel)

Need I say more?

Hooray! I'm 16 months old!!!

Aren't you excited, too?

This is me getting measured by my bookshelf - compare it to my 13 month pix from Feb: http://gabrielsmoms.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html

No comments: