Well, this has been a challenging week -- we started a rigorous sleep training routine (to train us, not him). It was very hard at first, and we slept even less, but it seems to be going well, and I slept for four straight hours last night (and then another two, and another two, so that's 8 all together!).
Alas, I haven't posted in a while, so here are some pixs and what else has been going on (no photos of us not sleeping...). ;-)
Alas, I haven't posted in a while, so here are some pixs and what else has been going on (no photos of us not sleeping...). ;-)
And loves to chew on this wooden toy (not made with lead paint).
Last weekend I went up to Arcata to visit with Bailey. She is modeling with the sunflowers we got at the market, from a man riding on a carraige, being pulled by a horse.
A nice man in the pizza place offered to take our picture (good help is hard to find!).
No comments:
Post a Comment