Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sitting and Crawling

OK, so I can't TOTALLY do either of these things yet, but I am spending a LOT of time practicing!

Sitting up in my crib AND holding a piece of my mobile.

I never actually look like this, the camera just caught me off guard...

OK, I was just kidding, the camera never catches me off guard because I love posing for the camera. When I grow up I'm going to be a fashion model -- are you loving this new outfit I have on today (thanks to Aunt MaryAnn)?

My Mommy put me on the rug a few feet from the door...but I wanted to see what it was like outside...

I made it all the way out! I found out it's kinda dirty out there.

Oh, but just wait until I have this crawling thing totally down! The places I'll go...! ;-)

No comments: