Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Squeezes from the Hospice Team

Mary has been so fabulous about keeping this blog updated AND working AND helping care for Gabriel, so I thought maybe I would try my hand here and give her a little break.
Gabriel and I visited my work last week and here's everyone squeezing him. It was really great to see people - I miss you all - but am so grateful to have this time with our little guy.

Daniel and a sleepy boy


Janny Banany Talking him up.


Jamal - lovin' him until he fusses.


Sweet Gail and Gabriel


Shirley, about to show him where all the treats are!


Snuggly Mama Nicole.


AAAlice - trying to steal our kid!


Grandma Betty!


Barbara, showing off Little G's outfit from Merry!


Brad snuggling up. Gabriel looks so tiny!


Sylvia, looking like a proud mama herself!


Dalia, the clearly experienced Mama.


Stephen and Gabriel in Artsy/Mysterious silhouette.

No comments: